Sunday, September 18, 2005

So far...

It has been more than three weeks since I wrote my last journal about the blog project. Lots of things happened and I was almost overwhelmed.

Origianlly I intended to carry out this project in only one of my three classes, which was my homeroom class. There were several reasons for this decision. First, I myself is a novice in using the blog. I am not sure what problems I might encounter or whether I would be able to solve them. I want to keep things simple so that they can be easily control. Second, the workload will be overwhelming if I want to correct the content of each student's blog. There are 43 students in each class. I won't be able to handle so many students' work. However, later I announced this project in all my three classes because I want students who have real interests can have a chance to do this. I do not force each of them to do it, because some of them might not be able to do this because they might not have a computer or the Internet service at home.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home